Darrin Maier (b. 1985) Darrin has been drawing and painting since 2014. Most of his work is abstract portraits. Darrin explores shapes, forms, and textures in his work. He explores themes of dreams and masculinity.
• 2020 - Trenton Art All Night - Virtual, selected as a top artist, Trenton New Jersey
• 2020 - A Show of Heads - Limner Gallery Hudson, New York.
• 2020 - Red Art Box LA - Roof Top Gallery, Los Angeles, California.
• 2020 - PORTRAITS, Laguna Beach, California
• 2021 Southeast Review - Issue 40.1 - On cover, full spread.
• 2020 - ArtAscent - “Isolation” Issue.